Last week we reviewed the Faithful Traveler Holy Land DVD series. This week we had the privilege to interview the producer and host Diana von Glahn!
Diana shared all of the things that going on pilgrimage means to her including learning about a culture, seeing beautiful art and locations and the spiritual growth that happens on such a trip.
She also answered questions that came up in our review of the series including:
- What exactly is in the tomb of David and why did you almost skip over it?
- How much stuff were you hauling around to do your filming?
- How sick were you really?
- Where do you want to go next?
- What two tips do you have for people who want to go on a pilgrimage to the Holy Land?
She also announced her next pilgrimage to Spain and that she is going back to the Holy Land in a couple of weeks on special assignment for the Israeli Tourism Board. How neat is that?!
Links to places mentioned in this show
- The Faithful Traveler
- Sagrada Familia finished model – Watch the timelapse video of the construction.
I am also the Operations Manager for the Book Center of the Rockies.